Genex Pharma engages in manufacturing high quality, consistently reliable products in WHO-GMP compliant facilities, with raw materials procured from best sources in the world. We take pride in featuring amongst one of the few companies that engage in manufacturing of both pre-filled syringes and lyophilized products. We manufacture broad range of products with dosage forms such as
- Sterile Injectables --> Liquid (Ampoule/Vial), Powder form and Lyophilized (Ampoule/Vial)
- Orals --> Capsules & Tablets
- Facility1 has dedicated state-of-the-art Oncology unit, to manufacture leading oncology formulations and an isolated Hormonal unit to develop and manufacture highly purified hormones such as Gonadotrophins.
- Facility 2 comprises of General formulation unit, dedicated to manufacture cardiovascular & other critical care products.
- Facility 3 is R&D center located at Bangalore (details can be found in 'Research & Development' section).
Apart from formulation facilities, we have also set up a backward integration plant to meet with the raw material needs of our own manufacturing plant.
All are manufacturing facilities are WHO-GMP approved, equipped with state-of-the-art technology to manufacture products as per International standards. Quality check-ins are in place to ensure that every step of manufacturing process and equipments are complaint with the stringent WHO GMP standards.
Genex is upgrading their manufacturing facilities, with a view to obtain International accreditations such as EU approval, UK MHRA, US FDA, etc.
Stringent Process Norms:
Genex believes in the philosophy of Brand Building and this belief results in its deep commitment to product quality. At Genex, quality is not by mere chance, but is the result of systematic and intelligent work.
The pedestal on which product quality at Genex Pharma benchmarks itself, is stringent adherence & follow up of standard protocol involving approved procedures, production planning and control process with complete documentation.
In compliance with cGMP norms, the entire manufacturing is spearheaded keeping close eye on national & international regulatory norms and more importantly our client's customary requirements.